Vegan Pancakes Recipe - Traditional Style
It's nearly Pancake Tuesday and we are excited to share with you some recipes to celebrate a traditionally sweet celebration. To start our celebrations, we are sharing with you a plant-based recipe that is the perfect recipe for those who follow a vegan lifestyle.
300ml Oat Milk
A Wedge of Lemon
- Take two large teaspoons of the Orgran No Egg powder and add to a mixing bowl along with the flour and oat milk. Mix well until the batter is smooth and ideally, allow to set in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Add a drop of olive oil to a frying pan and begin to warm over a low to medium heat
- Take a medium-size ladle and scoop up a spoonful of the batter before pouring into the centre of the frying pan
- Cook on each side until golden and if you're feeling really brave - flip the pan!
- Once cooked, carefully remove from frying pan and roll up, serving the pancakes with a slice of lemon and spoonful of sugar.